quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

All things Must Pass

I don't know why I'm here, and I don't know why I am like this. I just know it is and feels horribly inside, and mainly, I don't want to feel it, but I do: I feel anger, the Dark Side I feel as Yoda would say. Right now, the teacher is impersonating Euclid, and I can imagine him happy writing his great Elements. Unfortunately, as a math would say, the converse is not true, i'm not happy listening to them. I look left, i feel pain, i'm rancorous. I turn right, it will make me feel better, i breathe, i'm pushed to look left again, till I reach the limit and I must take another rest, with a deep breath. My turntable is surrounded by hard and harsh stuff, i see myself behind "The Wall" like Pink, I'm listening to "Comfortably Numb", and crying to the guitar solo, i'm asking for help and for somebody to ocupy my brain, and to break my shy shell. I don't like to blame people, but this is your fault. Nevermind, tomorrow is another day, and that day I'll look left in full time, not with interruptions, with a smile, feeling and enjoying the beauty of all things in this life and of all people on it. It will happen someday, because you're right George, "All Things Must Pass".

Sem comentários: